Monday, March 26, 2012

What have I been watching?

Supernatural: So I have moved into season three and it is much more graphic and violent than the first two. It makes my stomach turn to watch it so I have had a hard time keeping up the momentum. The plot is also falling a little bit flat for me, hopefully I will feel more like watching it in a week or so.

Army Wives: Love the new season and I can't want to see the most recent episode. I am sad they got rid of Pamela, she was one of my favorites, but it looks like Roxy may have found a new friend. And her and Trevor finally have a new house (hope I'm not spoiling too much) anyways. Its just awesome and I want to watch it right now!

Raising Hope: Same ol raising hope, it is quite ridiculous but entertaining enough for short periods of time.

Eureka: This show is really slow, my mom and I have been watching it together and we are only like five episodes in. Its entertaining but hard to see the point and that makes it just a little bit dull.

Random YouTube: I have been watching random you tubers and they entertain me. I was thinking about maybe making some video logs but I am not sure, we will see. I don't take criticism well so I don't know how I would do with those type of videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment