Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Playing Catchup!

Alright, so I have been a very bad blogger and not been updating my posts, at all. Shame on me I know but in my defense (alright its only an excuse) I hate the new blogger layout/look. It is so much harder to navigate and use for my blogs. I had to switch back to the old one just to write out this blog post!

Titanic: I saw Titanic 3D in theaters and I am so happy to say that I was able to see it on the big screen. It is one of my all time favorite movies and last time it was in theaters I was too young to see it. The 3D was subtle, but it really took a toll on my eyes and I was sitting in the furthest row back. I cried of course, as I always do when Jack dies. Of course with the re-release of the movie we have all the idiots talking smack. "Rose is such a bitch, Jack could have fit on the door too, he didn't have to die!" Well guess what, no he could not have "fit on the door" and still have it hold them both above water. As is shows in the movie the door tipped when he tried to get on and in a deleted scene Jack stops another passenger from getting on the door with Rose saying it would only hold her weight. SO TAKE THAT! Sorry, I get really pissed when people talk about the movie like that though, its like Rose would not have just let him die if there was any option and while Jack could have gone and found another door to float on himself, he would have had to leave Rose alone and he just wasn't the type to do that. He was going to stay by that door and protect her until his last breath.

The Lucky One: Finally a Nicholas Sparks book turned to movie that didn't make me bawl like a baby. It had a happy ending thankfully and was an amazing storyline to boot. Can I just say Zack Effron, H-O-T-T-I-E!!!!!!! Like seriously, he was pin up drool worthy in this movie. That man has come a long way from his role in High School musical and I look forward to seeing him in many more roles in the future. He is shaping up to be a great actor, and no I am not just saying that because he was so incredibly good looking in the movie. Not a lot I can really say about it besides its definitely worth seeing and I will be buying it once it is out on DVD.

30 Rock: My husband got me hooked on this show and it is so funny. One of my new favorites, I have been tearing through the episodes like crazy. Now I don't usually have a funny bone in my body but even I find the show entertaining, with that said you should check it out.

Alright, there is a little glimpse of what I have been watching lately, I will try to post more often, I just have to get a hang of the new layout first.

No comments:

Post a Comment