Monday, March 12, 2012

4 Shows and a Movie

I have been watching a ton of SUPERNATURAL, slowly chugging my way through the series, and it has gotten really interesting. I love all the plot twists they have thrown in, although it really is beginning to get a little redundant which is sad since I am only on season 2, but I look forward to continuing the series. I don't know how they keep it going for like six season, and I really wish they would get a third person or partner or something to join them for a couple of episodes, just to mix things up a bit.

I have also been watching MY BOYS with my mom and it is also really good, again great plot twists and such. Last night I didn't want to stop watching it because it was just that good. Brando just bought Crowley's and Bobby is going to law school and Mike got married. If you know who he is and haven't seen it yet you totally have to get to that episode. It is amazing!

HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER is also on my watch list, I have never seen it from episode one and it is really funny. I love Barney, he is hilarious! My favorite part of the show honestly. I know it is going to get really dull watching it since they have like six seasons and such, but I plan on watching it all the way through because its really very good and I know that there are several major plot turns later on from catching it on television that will be interesting to watch and see how they pan out.

I watched the ending of MY SISTERS KEEPER yesterday and it was heart wrenching. Like, I seriously don't think I will ever be able to sit down and watch the entire movie just because of how sad the ending was. I was in tears. Granted its not hard to reduce me to tears, but still, I have family members with serious medical issues and I could only think of them while watching it. So until later notice, amazing movie (from what I saw) just not one I will be sitting down and watching all the way through any time soon.

ARMY WIVES is back! I seriously didn't think they would be making another season but I am glad they did, although they took away one of my favorite wives which really makes me sad. I don't want to say who for spoiler reasons. I just don't know how the plan on continuing the show when they take away a main wife like that. I mean after everything they have all went through, you would think they shouldn't be split apart but in reality that is the army life. Episode 2 is seriously gut wrenching, in a sort of good way. Basically keep a box of tissues handy if you plan on watching this amazing series.

No comments:

Post a Comment