Monday, March 12, 2012

Sad day for My Boys!

So I guess my boys only has four seasons, at least that's all that netflix has, me and mom are super bummed about it but we started watching Eureka in its place and we are only on episode 2 but so far it isn't completely horrible the first episode was really long and tedious but it built up the foundation for the rest of the plot so I guess its good that they were thorough from the beginning, I don't know, the jury is still out on that one. We are going to check online and see if we can find more seasons of my boys because I could have sworn there were six and if we do find it I will definitely be blogging about it here. If season four is the end I just have to say it was a fairly disappointing ending as far as PJ and Bobby are concerned, although the rest of the crew seems to be doing rather well for themselves. I still would have liked to have seen PJ and Bobby perhaps getting married as an ending to the series, but until I know for sure this is all really speculation. So that is it for now, I will be sure to keep this as up to date as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment